In order for you to be able to apply, your home university must have:
• an active Erasmus+ exchange agreement with the University of Public and Individual Security “Apeiron”;
• have nominated you for a place in good time for the application deadline.
When are the application deadlines?
The application deadlines for 2016-17 are:
• 31 July 2016 (Autumn arrivals)
• 30 December 2016 (Spring arrivals)
The nominations should be sent by e-mail to Marta Pankiv at firstname.lastname@example.org and contain the following information:
• Name of the sending institution and its Erasmus code
• Student’s full name
• Student’s e-mail
• Student’s phone number
• Student’s area of studies and Erasmus code to it.
Apart from the nominations the following documents (signed and stamped) should be submitted:
1) Application form;
2) Learning Agreement for Studies;
3) a scan of health insurance (EU-citizens: European Health Insurance Card; non-EU-citizens: health insurance valid in Poland).