Training time: 24 hours.
Price: 120 zł; students “Apeiron”: 80 zł
Subject I. The security of mass events, general principles – the training time: 2 hours.
- Protection of mass events.
- The rules on security of mass events.
- The role and responsibilities of the mass event organizer.
- The types of threats.
- Responsibility mass event organizer.
- Liability information service member and a member of the order service.
Theme II. The mission of the mass event organizer services – Training time: 2 hours.
- Support the members of the mass event.
- Mission members of the policing service.
- Mission members information service.
- The response to the needs of those involved in the mass event.
- Care for disabled participant in the mass event.
- Clothing and Equipment.
Topic III. Legal Issues – Training time: 2 hours.
- The definition of offenses.
- General characteristics of exemption from criminal liability.
- The institution of self-defense and state of necessity.
- Crimes against life, health, freedom, credibility of documents and property.
- Crimes against honor and physical integrity.
- Offences against property and public order.
- General rules for securing evidence for the purposes of proceedings.
Theme IV. Legal Issues – Part II – Training time: 2 hours.
- The penal provisions in the Act of 20 March 2009. Safety events.
- Recognition of prohibited symbols that specifically call for hatred on national, ethnic, racial, religious or gender.
Subject V. Principles of tasks a member of the policing service – the training time: 1 hr.
- Rules of organization and operation of security forces during mass events.
- Powers of the members of the policing service.
- Duties of the members of the policing service.
Topic VI. Rules of tasks information service member – the training time: 1 hr.
- Rules of organization and operation of the service information during a mass event.
- Permissions members information service.
- Duties of members information service.
Subject VII. Tasks mass event organizer services – training time: 3 hours.
- Security target mass event.
- Rules of the tasks a member of the policing service and information service in connection with:
- control of the persons involved in the mass event,
- control of compliance with the Rules and Regulations of the mass event object (terrain)
- control of compliance with fire regulations in the area where the event takes place outlets,
- recognition of the offender or the offense,
- ID and viewing the contents of the luggage or clothing of people participating in the mass event,
- removing a participant in a mass event from the place of mass events,
- documenting taken czynności.3. Cooperation with the police and other authorized entities in the course of action to ensure order during the event masowej.4. Terms of communication between the entities involved in the security of mass events.
Subject VIII. Selected elements of psychology and sociology – the training time: 2 hours.
- Communication techniques.
- Psychology crowd.
- Preventing zrachowaniom aggressive.
- Approach to conflicts.
- Practical classes from the scope of communication techniques in situations typical for the mass event.
Topic IX. Fire mass events – the training time: 2 hours.
- Fire protection events.
- In case of fire or other local hazards:
- types of fires,
- types of fire-fighting equipment,
- types of devices for fire protection
- handling equipment and facilities for fire protection,
- fire protection systems in buildings.
- rules evacuation of visitors to events of objects (stadiums, sports halls and other facilities which allow performing a mass event).
Subject X. Techniques of intervention – Training time: 1 hr.
- Techniques for viewing the contents of luggage and clothing of persons involved in the mass event.
Subject XI. Practical exercises – training time: 2 hours.
- Elements of facility safety.
- Briefing (instruction) before the event.
- Specificity ensure order during mass sports events, including football game.
- The specificity of ensuring order during mass events arts and entertainment.
- Practical exercises during mass events.
- Briefing (instruction) after the event.
Topic XII. The principles of first aid – Training time: 2 hours.
- Procedure in case of an accident.
- First aid in case of injuries, arterial and venous bleeding, fractures, burns, fainting; dressing wounds, immobilizing limbs, perform artificial respiration and indirect heart massage, other accidents.
- Practical dressing wounds, immobilizing limbs, perform artificial respiration and indirect heart massage.
Topic XIII. Evacuation of persons involved in the mass event – the training time: 2 hours.
- The contingency plan and evacuation plan:
- the importance of the emergency plan and evacuation plan,
- signage system and evacuation.
- principles of safe evacuation of facilities (stadiums, sports halls and entertainment)
- evacuation routes,
- behavior of the crowd in a crisis situation,
- road access
- flow control crowd
- the principle of pro-active service members of the mass event organizer.