For students of the College of Public Security and Individual “Apeiron” who want to take part in the Erasmus +
Before you go:
The scholarship for a trip to the partner institutions can apply for only those students who have achieved high academic performance in recent years and speak English or the language of the country to which you plan to go at least level B2. During the application process language skills of candidates will be verified by a qualified staff of the University. Having qualified candidate signed a contract with the partner institution.
Documents required with the application:
- a certificate from the Dean of the average of a previous semesters;
- certificate / o knowledge:
- required for the university audience,
- certificate of business in scientific circles and student organizations, non-governmental organizations, volunteering, participation in the organization of scientific events, etc .;
- Learning Agreement proposal (remaining in compliance with applicable program students at a given stage of education);
- Cover Letter – including basic information: name, current year and the faculty, the university selected target, the period of departure (which semester / academic year);
- affidavit of additional funds for the trip Erasmus scholarship.
To settle the Dean’s departure is required copies of the following documents:
- Learning Agreement and any changes (Changes of original LA) – a document / s must necessarily include the full set of signatures! (signatures student coordinator Polish and foreign coordinator).
- Transcript of records – issued by a foreign university after passing all subjects by the student.
- Confirmation of stay – a document must contain the date of arrival and departure from the foreign university. For students of the University of partner who want to start studying at the College of Public Security and Individual “Apeiron”
The university provides students with intensive foreign language courses in Polish, which enable students to acquire linguistic competence to the extent that free communication and participation in classes conducted in various directions.
Student mobility is based on a transparent system of ECTS, which allows fair assessment of student work and verification of its achievements.