The aim of the study is to prepare students for work in the field of information protection in public entities and businesses, in line with European and international standards and applicable laws and regulations. The graduate will be able to apply to work in positions such as head of security proxy to protect classified information specialist for the implementation of information security management system based on national and international standards, the specialist to perform the duties Information Security Administrator in accordance with applicable laws and a specialist for a comprehensive audit of the information security system in the enterprise.
- national security;
- Legal aspects of the protection of classified information;
- protection of information systems and data communication networks;
- standards for the protection of classified information to NATO and the EU;
- protection of information;
- Industrial safety;
- organization and functioning of the secret office;
- legal and organizational aspects of the protection of personal data;
- safety information in an emergency;
- computerization of public information systems;
- public information;
- information security management systems (ISO-2700);
- Document Archiving.