In order for you to be able to apply, your home university must have:
- an active Erasmus+ exchange agreement with the University of Public and Individual Security “Apeiron”;
- have nominated you for a place in good time for the application deadline.
When are the application deadlines?
He application deadlines for 2019-20 are:
- 31 July 2019 (Autumn arrivals)
- 30 December 2019 (Spring arrivals)
The nominations should be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of the sending institution and its Erasmus code
- Student’s full name
- Student’s e-mail
- Student’s phone number
- Student’s area of studies and Erasmus code to it.
Apart from the nominations the following documents (signed and stamped) should be submitted: