Punkt naborowo-dziekanatowy
Kraków: +48 12 422 30 68
+48 663 350 870
Katowice: +48 32 205 13 25
+48 534 082 592

Visa and Stay

If you are a citizen of a EU, EEA (European Economic Area) or EFTA (European Free Trade Association) country, you do not need a visa to get to Poland. However, if your stay in Poland will be longer than 3 months, you will have to apply for a temporary residence permit.

Find out more at:

Those students who are not EU citizens will have to apply for a National Visa (D type) to enter, reside and study in Poland. Remember that a visa must be obtained before you come to Poland. National Visas are issued by diplomatic mission or consular offices of Poland abroad.

More information at:

Ta strona używa ciasteczek (cookies), dzięki którym nasz serwis może działać lepiej. Dowiedz się więcej

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.