In order for you to be able to apply, your home university must have:
- an active Erasmus+ exchange agreement with the University of Public and Individual Security “Apeiron”;
- have nominated you for a place in good time for the application deadline.
When are the application deadlines?
He application deadlines for 2021-2022 are:
- 31 July 2021 (Autumn arrivals)
- 30 December 2021 (Spring arrivals)
The nominations should be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of the sending institution and its Erasmus code
- Student’s full name
- Student’s e-mail
- Student’s phone number
- Student’s area of studies and Erasmus code to it.
Apart from the nominations the following documents (signed and stamped) should be submitted:
- Application form;
- Learning Agreement for Studies;
- a scan of health insurance (EU-citizens: European Health Insurance Card; non-EU-citizens: health insurance valid in Poland).